Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Do's And Don'ts For 2020

These words from The Burning Platform sum it all up:

I don’t know what events will dominate the coming year, but I do know the intensity of hate and vitriol will increase. I do know military conflict in the Middle East will expand. I do know the political machinations in this country will surge as the election approaches. I do know the Deep State will do everything in their immense power to undermine Trump. I do know the Fed will QE and Trump will cheer every new stock market record. I do know I will be lied to and propagandized by the mainstream corporate media.

Lastly, I do know the risk of catastrophe rises as we approach the climax of this crisis. The outcome is uncertain, but the trials awaiting will surely test our strength and fortitude. I hope enough patriots will do the right thing and lead the country to a new beginning.

You can read the rest @
https://www.theburningplatform.com/2020/01/14/2020-year-of-living-dangerously-part-two/

What a freaking mess.

Whoever these "patriots" are, they better step up to the plate soon. Time is running out.

No comments:

Post a Comment