Friday, January 24, 2020

Crybaby Troops ???

Here is a tally of the number of US troops injured in counter strikes following the killing of an Iranian general:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/pentagon-34-us-troops-had-174034411.html

First of all, thank you for your service.

Second, when you signed up you did realize that military service involves the risk of injury or death, right?

Third, the Iranians did warn in advance of the attacks so why were you injured in the first place?

And finally, did the shoddy huts built for you by Dick Cheney's former company provide any protection from the blasts? I guess not.

In all fairness, I'll get excited about this when we stop murdering civilians everywhere we go. I served, I was injured, but I don't whine about it every day. I think about it, but I seldom whine ... and never in public in a manner which discredits my C-in-C.

These Pentagon clowns should keep their mouths shut. If they had their way, we'd be deep in real battle with the Russians, Chinese, and Iranians, and our sons and daughters would be coming home in pieces by the tens of thousands.

No comments:

Post a Comment