The blockade of water from Wadi Barada to 5 million people in Damascus is taking an interesting turn. The U.S. and UK financed White Helmet organization seems to be directly involved in it. This increases the suspicion that the illegal blockade of water to civilians in Damascus is part of a organized campaign under U.S. command. The campaign is designed to block utilities to government held areas as revenge for the liberation of east Aleppo.
You can read the rest @
If this is true, then the US is committing a war crime in Syria:
Additional Protocol I, Article 54 states that “in no event” shall actions against targets such as waterworks be undertaken when they may be “expected to leave the civilian population with such inadequate food or water as to cause its starvation or force its movement.” Military necessity alone does not give soldiers license to destroy a water installation if it is indispensable to the survival of the civilian population.
Source - http://www.crimesofwar.org/a-z-guide/water-supplies-and-works-destruction-of/
Here is the complete text of Additional Protocol I, Article 54
Article 54 - Protection of objects indispensable to the survival of the civilian population
1. Starvation of civilians as a method of warfare is prohibited.
2. It is prohibited to attack, destroy, remove or render useless objects indispensable to the survival of the civilian population, such as foodstuffs, agricultural areas for the production of foodstuffs, crops, livestock, drinking water installations and supplies and irrigation works, for the specific purpose of denying them for their sustenance value to the civilian population or to the adverse Party, whatever the motive, whether in order to starve out civilians, to cause them to move away, or for any other motive.
3. The prohibitions in paragraph 2 shall not apply to such of the objects covered by it as are used by an adverse Party:
a) as sustenance solely for the members of its armed forces; or
b) if not as sustenance, then in direct support of military action, provided, however, that in no event shall actions against these objects be taken which may be expected to leave the civilian population with such inadequate food or water as to cause its starvation or force its movement.
4. These objects shall not be made the object of reprisals.
5. In recognition of the vital requirements of any Party to the conflict in the defence of its national territory against invasion, derogation from the prohibitions contained in paragraph 2 may be made by a Party to the conflict within such territory under its own control where required by imperative military necessity.
Source - https://www.icrc.org/eng/assets/files/other/icrc_002_0321.pdf
To the extent that Obama ad-Dajjal is responsible for these acts, he is a war criminal. Instead of retiring to that new mansion, he should be arrested and turned over to the ICC for prosecution.