Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Doing Our Part By Dying Younger

Finally - some good news for US pension funds:

Steady improvements in American life expectancy have stalled, and more Americans are dying at younger ages. But for companies straining under the burden of their pension obligations, the distressing trend could have a grim upside: If people don’t end up living as long as they were projected to just a few years ago, their employers ultimately won’t have to pay them as much in pension and other lifelong retirement benefits.

You can read the rest @
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-08-08/americans-are-dying-younger-saving-corporations-billions

Woo Hoo - I bet the rich are happy about that !!!

I personally plan to suck every penny I can from my pension fund and Social Security before I die.

No comments:

Post a Comment