World Domination -- it has a nice ring, doesn't it? Here's how to achieve it in 5 steps:
1. Turn everything into a commodity that can be traded on the global market.
2. Enable private banks to create money out of thin air via fractional reserve banking.
3. Establish a central bank with essentially unlimited ability to bring money into existence and use it to backstop the private banking sector.
4. Undermine/destroy local economies' ability to organize production and consumption without using credit and fiat currencies (i.e. money controlled and issued by central and private banks).
5. Buy up all the productive assets and income streams of the world with nearly free credit-money.
Now you understand why I say: if we don't change the way we create and distribute money, we've changed nothing.
You can read the details @
Sound familiar? It should; this is what "your" banking system is doing to the world. And it is WELL on the way to achieving world domination.