Thursday, May 18, 2017

Was Seth Rich Killed In The Hospital ???

Here is a statement from one of the doctors who attended to Seth Rich prior to his death:

No one here was allowed to see Seth except for my attending when he died. No code was called. I rounded on patients literally next door but was physically blocked from checking in on him. I've never seen anything like it before, and while I can't say 100% that he was allowed to die, I don't understand why he was treated like that.

You can read the rest @
http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/125912863

Note well his assessment that Seth should have recovered from his injuries.

Was he in effect murdered in the hospital? Looks that way to me.

When are we going to wake up to the criminality of the monsters in DC?

3 comments:

  1. Fiction. Seth Rich was shot at 4:20 AM and was pronounced dead at 5:57 AM, not 8 hours later.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here is another take on the Seth Rich story:

    http://www.rense.com/general96/seth.html

    Whether these claims can be believed hinges on Rich's time of death. Do we know it for certain?

    ReplyDelete