Saturday, November 14, 2020

The Madness Begins

When I went to my local Walmart today, I noticed they had posted armed guards at both entrances and had other armed guards roving the aisles of the store. Their version of holiday cheer, I guess.

When I left I spotted a livestock truck in the parking lot. It was empty, but I asked myself, "what would you do if there were people inside?"

That may sound like a stupid question to you, but I urge you to consider it in light of the animosity which has been building in the US for the past four years.

When people start compiling lists of persons they want to target or "cancel", it's not that much of a leap to start rounding up such persons to deal with them in harsh ways. Is that the direction we're headed? I fear it is.

The current lists appear to be political enemies of the thugs now waiting in the wings for Biden to take over. They could quite easily expand to include people who violate the coming COVID-19 containment measures, including people to refuse to take the vaccine:

https://nypost.com/2020/11/11/aoc-co-s-loathsome-plan-to-keep-lists-of-pro-trumpies/

If you're one of those who thinks "it can't happen here", I suggest you consider Abu Ghraib, GTMO, Operation PATCON, and Operation Phoenix. The very people who ran such atrocities were some of your neighbors. And when Senator Rand Paul tried to force a vote denying the President the right to conduct extrajudicial murders of US citizens, the Senate turned him down. Why did they do that? And if it bothered you then, what did you do about it?

Yes, it CAN happen here ... and it almost certainly will. And when it does, they'll just call you a conspiracy theorist and maybe add YOU to the list.

Are you happy now?

No comments:

Post a Comment