Saturday, May 16, 2020

What's The Real Purpose Of 5G ???

Here is a report and linked video about 5G technology:

https://www.wakingtimes.com/2020/04/01/this-particle-physicist-believes-that-5g-is-a-directed-energy-weapon-designed-for-control/

Even if 5G is NOT a "directed energy weapon", its ability to track each and every thing we do via the Internet of Things makes it a dangerous intrusion into our lives. And yes, it appears to have a "crowd control" purpose.

Do We the People want this? I don't. Do we need it? I don't.

If you do, then go for it, but don't poo-poo my beliefs. The Internet I now have is good enough, and I don't want an untested, potentially unsafe source of radiation blanketing my entire town.

From my perspective, 5G radiation poses a FAR greater hazard than the radiation from undamaged nuclear power plants, yet most of the population is in the NIMBY camp when it comes to nukes. Why don't we feel that way about 5G? Is it because they've been messing with our minds already?

By the way, here's a report about ANOTHER untested, potentially dangerous thing we're about to exposed to without our consent - Bill Gates' coronavirus vaccine. In my view, anyone who is willing to accept these two hazards (5G and the vaccine) is NUTS !!!

https://www.wakingtimes.com/2020/05/15/bill-gates-explains-that-the-covid-vaccine-will-use-experimental-technology-and-permanently-alter-your-dna/

No comments:

Post a Comment