Saturday, November 24, 2018

The Mother Of All Perpetual Wars ???

Take a look at this report in The Jerusalem Post:

https://www.jpost.com/Israel-News/Technology-and-conventional-warfare-merge-under-Israeli-eyes-572599

From my perspective, the on-going Israeli narrative appears to be "they attacked us, so we have to crush them - the harder, the better".

Why isn't peace part of this narrative, other than in the following sense [after Tacitus]?

"They make a desolation and they call it peace."

Is that what G-d wants?

I guess I could read the Old Testament that way, but not the Gospel of Jesus. In either version of the Bible, it is G-d Who lays waste to the wicked ... and I just don't see His hand in anything currently happening in the Middle East. Do you? I see wicked people doing horrible things.

No comments:

Post a Comment