- You think Richard Branson, who's quietly winning NHS contracts, wants Corbyn in?
- You think Rupert Murdoch, who's currently trying to widen his media monopoly by buying sky outright, wants Jeremy in?
- You think the Barclay brothers, with their offshore residencies, want him in?
- You think Philip Green, who stole all the pensions from BHS workers and claims his wife owns Top Shop because she lives in Monaco, wants Corbyn in?
- You think the politicians, both Labour and Tory, with their second homes and alcohol paid for by us, want him in?
- You think Starbucks, paying near zero tax, wants him in?
- You think bankers, with their multi million pound bonuses, want him in?
You can read the rest @
Sure ... Corbyn is not a billionaire, but he is being subjected to the same shit storm that Trump is now enduring.
Why? Because he threatens to help the common people at the expense of the rich.
And in the UK, as in the US, the MSM will work hand-in-hand with the powers that be to make sure that no politician could EVER do that.