Friday, May 30, 2014

Obama ad-Dajjal = Helter Skelter

I remember the first time I heard The Beatles (the so-called "White Album"). I was in college, and it was 1968. The Vietnam War was still in full swing, Richard Nixon had just been elected to the presidency, and although I didn't know it yet I was about to be drafted.

Track 24 on the album is the song "Helter Skelter". For some reason this song made a big impression on Charles Manson and his family:

Charles Manson told his followers that several White Album songs including "Helter Skelter" were a part of the Beatles' coded prophecy of an apocalyptic war in which racist and non-racist whites would be manoeuvered into virtually exterminating each other over the treatment of blacks. Upon the war's conclusion, after black militants would kill off the few whites they would know to have survived, Manson and his companions would emerge from an underground city in which they would have escaped the conflict. As the only remaining whites, they would rule blacks, who, as the vision went, would be incapable of running America. Manson employed "helter skelter" as the term for this sequence of events.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Helter_Skelter_(song)

Honestly, I never heard in this music whatever it was that Charlie heard. The song and the lyrics are reproduced below. Listen and decide for yourself what it means.

However, maybe Charlie was just way ahead of his time (like maybe 46 years too early). I say this because we may now be in the midst of actual "helter skelter", courtesy of President Obama ad-Dajjal and his minions.

What is the definition of the term helter skelter? Mostly it's described this way:
  • in a confused and careless way
  • in no particular order
  • in undue haste, confusion, or disorder
  • in a haphazard manner

That's the most succinct description of the administration of President Obama ad-Dajjal that I have yet heard.

And what else about Obama ad-Dajjal is suggestive of helter skelter from Charlie Manson's perspective?
  • Greatly increased racial turmoil in the US
  • A huge influx of ill-appreciated aliens from Mexico and Central America
  • A breakdown in respect for the law
  • An unending cavalcade of social changes, including GLBT rights, same-sex marriage, and destruction of so-called traditional marriage

Where is it all leading? To helter skelter, of course.

But Charlie and his family have been discredited, so they can't give us any further guidance. Squeaky has been released, but Charlie is still in the slammer and likely will never get out. So we're on our own, and for better or worse the current "leader" of this ball of confusion (if that's what he is) is the son of Stanley and Barack, Sr.

Obama ad-Dajjal = Helter Skelter

http://youtu.be/5fvJEpdq8a8

When I get to the bottom I go back to the top of the slide
Where I stop and I turn and I go for a ride
Till I get to the bottom and I see you again

Do, don't you want me to love you
I'm coming down fast but I'm miles above you
Tell me, tell me, tell me, come on tell me the answer
You may be a lover but you ain't no dancer

Helter skelter, helter skelter
Helter skelter

Will you, won't you want me to make you
I'm coming down fast but don't let me break you
Tell me, tell me, tell me the answer
You may be a lover but you ain't no dancer

Look out
Helter skelter, helter skelter
Helter skelter
Look out 'cause here she comes

When I get to the bottom I go back to the top of the slide
Where I stop and I turn and I go for a ride
Till I get to the bottom and I see you again

Well do you, don't you want me to love you
I'm coming down fast but don't let me break you
Tell me, tell me, tell me the answer
You may be a lover but you ain't no dancer

Look out
Helter skelter, helter skelter
Helter skelter

Look out helter skelter
She's coming down fast
Yes she is
Yes she is

[I've got blisters on my fingers]

No comments:

Post a Comment