Tuesday, March 19, 2013

DU or not DU: that is the question

Here's an article about the astonishing numbers and types of birth defects in post-war Iraq:

http://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/features/2013/03/2013315171951838638.html

I do not believe that these effects were caused by "depleted uranium" (DU), just as I have never believed that "Gulf War Syndrome" was caused by DU.

Someone, most likely the Americans, used munitions that were enhanced with fission products, isotopes not normally contained in DU, or other toxins of some sort.

I am aware of only one study that looked at the radioactive spectrum of the contamination.

If anyone has access to the "DU" debris at Fallujah, please contact me. I would like to get it properly evaluated. Then maybe we can finally determine just what the hell happened over there, to them and to us.

No comments:

Post a Comment