Sunday, November 28, 2021

Ubik Did It

"I am Ubik. Before the universe was, I am. I made the suns. I made the worlds. I created the lives and the places they inhabit; I move them here, I put them there. They go as I say, then do as I tell them. I am the word and my name is never spoken, the name which no one knows. I am called Ubik, but that is not my name. I am. I shall always be." - Philip K. Dick, Ubik

(h/t WilliamBanzai7)

I am not a fan of Philip K. Dick. Usually when I read or watch something by him it does not appeal to me. But somehow this particular image does.

Many things about this "pandemic" are strange. Lately, the strangest is this:

  • Up to now, Africa did no lockdowns and very little vaccination. And the rates of infection and death in Africa have been extremely low compared to Western nations.
  • But all of a sudden a highly mutated strain of the virus appears in Africa, conveniently seeming to support the theory that the un-vaxxed are a threat to the vaxxed.

Did the omicron strain evolve "naturally", or did someone (Ubik?) create it for just this purpose?

Yesterday I visited a close relative who is a world-class expert on ACE-2. One of our recurring discussions involves the question of how a virus evolves. According to him, viruses are not "living" organisms and only survive if they can inhabit a host. That tells me that the virus and we humans exist together somewhere in the spectrum of parasitism, commensalism, and mutualism:

https://www.inaturalist.org/posts/4809-mutualism-parasitism-and-commensalism

The virus thrives when it can infect a host without killing it too quickly (or not at all). The host thrives when the virus serves some beneficial purpose (e.g., when it stimulates our immune system to help us survive other pathogens).

Apparently, SARS-CoV-2 could be beneficial if we just stopped this "vaccine" experiment and allowed the general population to develop natural immunity to it. But someone has decided to prevent that from happening, injecting us instead with a concoction which seems to help destroy our immune system. This makes the virus a parasite, and the "mandates" of whoever is pulling our strings will guarantee the relationship never becomes mutualism.

Unless ... killing off the host is somehow considered to be "beneficial". And that's exactly what Bill Gates, Dr. Fauci, and the cull-the-herd faction appear to believe.

So, is Ubik directing the continuation of this "pandemic" or is everything happening by chance? We the People do not have the tools needed to answer such a question, and apparently TPTB have no intention of trying to answer it for us.

The bottom line for me is this:

  • If we couldn't develop natural immunity on our own, our species would not exist. So why are we trying to destroy it?
  • And why are ALL the organs of government, press, and corporate power supportive of such destruction? Is it because of the power of Ubik, whom some know as Satan?

No comments:

Post a Comment