They're joking, right?
The most consistent attacks on democracy have come from the USA. Here are some examples:
- US orchestrated the overthrow of Mohammad Mosaddegh of Iran
- US was complicit in the murder of Patrice Lamumba of Congo
- US orchestrated the murder of Salvador Allende of Chile
- US orchestrated the murder of Muammar Gaddafi of Libya
All were democratically elected leaders, who were demonized by the US prior to their removal and/or death.
We also invaded Vietnam in an attempt to destroy Ho Chi Minh's democracy. You can find many more examples of such treachery if you look for them.
Here at home, the gang of thugs which includes Obama ad-Dajjal, Hillary Clinton, John Brennan, James Comey, many members of Congress, much of the executive branch, the entire MSM, and corporate America is feverishly attacking democracy to invalidate the election of President Trump. Putin did NOT get Trump elected, but the gang of US conspirators may indeed get him removed from office. Some of them are even calling for a coup d'etat.
There are several lessons for us here:
- the office of the presidency has FAR too much power;
- Congress has become a rubber stamp for corporate interests and Israeli demands;
- the Supreme Court and much of our judiciary have become highly polarized and politicized; and
- the MSM can no longer be trusted to look out for the interests of We the People.
Our country and government have been hijacked, and we need to take them back. We only have one president, and he needs our support. I urge you to NEVER vote for ANY of the people who are attacking him. That may not be enough, but at this point it's all we have.