Monday, July 23, 2018

So Now We're Parasites ???

A new study shows that benefits are rising faster than GDP in most states.

Pension costs are soaring across the country, and government unions blame politicians for “under-funding” benefits. Lo, if only taxes were higher, state budgets would be peachy. The real problem, as a new study shows, is that politicians have promised over-generous benefits.

You can read the rest @
https://www.dollarcollapse.com/public-sector-pensions-devour-host/

No, the REAL problem is that we allowed our industries and our tax base to be off-shored by the corporations which control our government.

I was in the military for 13 years (for which I receive NO pension) and a state employee for 10 years (for which I receive a modest pension). Throughout that time I received FAR less compensation than did my civilian counterparts.

I am NOT an overpaid pensioner, and I am NOT a parasite. US global corporations are the true parasites here.

1 comment:

  1. Here is confirmation of my claims:

    https://www.paulcraigroberts.org/2018/07/23/more-lies-from-the-corrupt-elite/

    ReplyDelete