Saturday, February 24, 2018

Who Rules After Netanyahu ???

Here is a great essay by Uri Avnery:

https://original.antiwar.com/avnery/2018/02/23/will-israels-next-prime-minister/

Who knows, perhaps Trump's gift of Jerusalem to Israel will make all Bibi's problems go away.

Or perhaps this is just the start of the time of Jacob's trouble:

Alas! for that day is great, so that none is like it: it is even the time of Jacob's trouble, but he shall be saved out of it.
For it shall come to pass in that day, saith the Lord of hosts, that I will break his yoke from off thy neck, and will burst thy bonds, and strangers shall no more serve themselves of him:
But they shall serve the Lord their God, and David their king, whom I will raise up unto them.
Therefore fear thou not, O my servant Jacob, saith the Lord; neither be dismayed, O Israel: for, lo, I will save thee from afar, and thy seed from the land of their captivity; and Jacob shall return, and shall be in rest, and be quiet, and none shall make him afraid.
For I am with thee, saith the Lord, to save thee: though I make a full end of all nations whither I have scattered thee, yet I will not make a full end of thee: but I will correct thee in measure, and will not leave thee altogether unpunished.
Jeremiah 30:7-11 KJV

2 comments:

  1. Here is additional discussion on the issue:

    http://www.jpost.com/Israel-News/Politics-And-Diplomacy/Netanyahus-would-be-successors-ready-to-battle-for-Israels-top-job-543566

    ReplyDelete
  2. If the peaceniks prevail, Bibi is history. But if the warmongers get their way, all will be forgiven.

    ReplyDelete