He mentioned a few things I had forgotten (or never knew):
- Hersh was press secretary for Eugene McCarthy's presidential campaign;
- Richard Nixon beat his wife Pat, on more than one occasion; and
- Henry Kissinger was a liar, about nearly everything.
I puzzled over the fact that Hersh appears to have bought into the official stories of the JFK assassination and the 9/11 attacks. I thought this strange, since by his own admission he is a contrarian on most issues.
There is ample evidence that both official stories are fundamentally wrong:
- the Altgens 6 photo shows Oswald standing in the doorway of the Texas School Book Depository as the presidential limo drives by; and
- the disintegration of WTC1 and WTC2 clearly violate the laws of conservation of momentum and energy if the only energy involved comes from gravity and the two aircraft which struck the buildings, as the official story would have us believe.
These little known facts should have been available to a thorough investigator like Hersh, so if they were why did he ignore them? I can only surmise that since Hersh depends on others to publish his work, he cannot successfully write about things most people consider to be completely "loony".
That's my two cents worth.