What was the true cost paid for this great "accomplishment"? Here are some of the things which appear to have been done to enable it:
- The theft of Palestine, which displaced and/or killed millions.
- The Iran-Iraq War, which may have killed millions.
- The destruction of Iraq, which displaced and/or killed millions.
- The destruction of Syria, which displaced and/or killed millions.
- The illegal diversion of nuclear materials to Israel, which threatens the lives of millions if used in a nuclear strike.
- Untold billions of dollars loaned or gifted by the US government to the Israelis.
- The on-going war on Islam.
- The imminent destruction of Christianity.
Was it worth it? To the Israelis, I suppose the answer is "yes". For the rest of us, "hell no". We've been played for suckers, especially the so-called Christian churches. Here's a good example of the bonehead moves they have made:
I suppose some may say all this must come to pass so that Jesus can return. The important thing to realize, however, is that NONE of them live in Israel.