- Threatening war is a violation of the U.N. Charter.
- Waging war is a violation of the U.N. Charter and of the Kellogg-Briand Pact.
- Waging war without Congress is a violation of the U.S. Constitution.
- Have you seen Iraq lately?
- Have you seen the entire region?
- Have you seen Afghanistan? Libya? Syria? Yemen? Pakistan? Somalia?
War supporters said the U.S. urgently needed to attack Iran in 2007. It did not attack. The claims turned out to be lies. Even a National Intelligence Estimate in 2007 pushed back and admitted that Iran had no nuclear weapons program.
Having a nuclear weapons program is not a justification for war, legally, morally, or practically. The United States has nuclear weapons and no one would be justified in attacking the United States.
You can read the rest @
But, as we all know, Israel and Saudi Arabia want Iran to be attacked, so the US will do it ... sooner or later.
Maybe we should impeach the president for crimes he MIGHT commit. Would that make sense to you?