Monday, August 26, 2013

What's going on with our nuclear arsenal ???

Commanders of our nuclear arsenal are being relieved of command:

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/08/25/military-removes-nuclear-weapons-unit-commander-decision-follows-security/

Why? Is it because there's something afoot (such as preparations for a nuclear first strike) that they are unwilling or unable to participate in?

I was once on a career path that might have culminated in me being one of those commanders. Fortunately for all concerned, I left before I ever got my hands on the keys and the buttons. I was not worthy to have them, but now I have to ask, "Is anyone worthy?"

There is NO situation in which the use of ANY kind of nuclear weapon is justified. Then WHY do we continue to have them?

No comments:

Post a Comment