Thursday, January 20, 2022

First mRNA, Then eVLPs

Here is food for thought:

This month, a team at Harvard led by Dr. David Liu launched a new generation of molecular carriers inspired by viruses. Dubbed engineered virus-like particles (eVLPs), these bubble-like carriers can deliver CRISPR and base editing components to a myriad of organs with minimal side effects.

You can read the rest @ https://singularityhub.com/2022/01/18/new-ultra-efficient-engineered-carriers-could-overhaul-genetic-therapies/

If you're a member of the Covidian Cult, you may think this is a great idea. But me, I'm not believing that "minimal side effects" claim; not without some real trials whose data isn't manipulated by the patent owners and their corporate sponsors.

Call me a Troglogyte if you wish, but I don't want to see life redesigned. In fact, it most likely was redesigning life (e.g., through "gain of function" experiments) which led to the current "pandemic" in the first place. And you want more such nonsense?

Count me out. I'll make it to the end using the existing design and most of the original parts my parents gave me. If you want to be part of the next grand experiment, be my guest. Just don't blame me when things go wrong ... again. And they will - no experiment is perfect.

I thought you would have learned that by now.

No comments:

Post a Comment