Tuesday, December 25, 2018

A Clear And Present Danger

Here is a glimpse of the future from Patrick Wood:

Let me be very clear about this: I am totally opposed to Technocracy. I support the U.S. Constitution and the Declaration of Independence, and promote them as the best form of citizen-involved government in the history of the world. As a Christian, I believe in the sanctity and dignity of man having been created in the image of God; to put this another way, I do not believe that you are an animal equivalent to a steer in a feed lot.

Many readers don’t have a clue as to what Technocracy is or how it will affect all Americans. This is why I posted a link to my QUICK START GUIDE in plain view on the Home Page, where everyone can find explanations, videos, interviews other links. This is also why there is a big graphic image on the Home Page with pictures of the books I have written on the topic. I have spent thousands of hours researching and writing about Globalization and Technocracy, and published these books for your education.

You can read the rest @
https://www.activistpost.com/2018/12/technocracy-a-clear-and-present-danger-of-epic-magnitude.html

And here is his home page:
https://www.technocracy.news/

He is right, you know. Technocrats are fundamentally altering nearly every aspect of our lives, without our express permission but with the full support of the federal government. Soon we all will be plugged permanently into their version of The Matrix. This may not scare you, but it's the most disastrous development since the advent of nuclear weapons.

No comments:

Post a Comment