Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Vandalizing The GOP

Once again, a member of Congress who is a Republican has become the target of an attack:

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-10-23/vandals-heave-giant-boulder-through-office-window-rep-mccarthys-headquarters

I have yet to hear of someone from the "far right" attacking a member of Congress who is a Democrat. Have you?

In spite of all the half-truths and outright lies being slung at President Trump, it is the Democrats and the left who are turning the US into a new Nazi Germany, complete with street riots between Reds and Fascists.

I never thought I'd see this day. Did you?

2 comments:

  1. I guess I was wrong. Now Democrats are being targeted, too:

    https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/live/2018/oct/24/bombs-clintons-obamas-latest-live-news-updates-cnn-time-warner-evacuations-explosive-devices

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to point out an anomaly, however - apparently ALL the bombs aimed at Democrats have been intercepted, while ALL the attacks against Republicans somehow were not. Isn't that a bit strange?

    ReplyDelete