Sunday, July 12, 2015

El Chapo Escapes Again

Joaquín Guzmán Loera, one of the world’s most infamous drug lords, escaped from his maximum security prison cell through a tunnel dug from the shower, Mexican security officials said on Sunday, creating an acute embarrassment for the government, which had trumpeted his capture less than two years ago as a crucial victory in the long and bloody war against the narcotics trade.

You can read the rest @

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/07/13/world/americas/joaquin-guzman-loera-el-chapo-mexican-drug-kingpin-prison-escape.html

Do you see a pattern here?

  • US "security fences" cannot keep immigrants out, and
  • Mexican "maximum security prison cells" cannot keep so-called drug lords in.

Crime, like life, finds a way.


By the way, here is the text of Kate Castillo's 2012 letter to El Chapo, followed by a Google translate computer-generated English version:


Hoy quiero decir lo que pienso y pues al que le acomode bien. Hoy 2012 me divierto más. Escucho más la música que me gusta como ChavelaVargas Manuchao, Calle 13, leo a Galeano Sabines, Neruda, Carlos Fuentes y dejo de escuchar a los políticos, y es que ya me cansé de hacer lo que no quiero. Muchas veces he sido feliz pero no me di cuenta. Me amo.


No creo en la manipulación, me tiene adormecida. El gobierno. La religión. La política. Los medios. La sociedad. La suciedad. Los que me juzgan y señalan pero también me exigen y me aplauden.


No creo en el matrimonio, creo en el amor. No creo en la idea de que DEBO estar con alguien por el resto de mi vida, eso solo me crea culpa e infelicidad cuando he fracasado; de hecho, no creo en el fracaso, creo en salir adelante, en tomar decisiones buenas o malas, creo en cambiar de opinión tan seguido como sea necesario.


Añoro la primera vez de todo. Por eso creo que no importa cuanto ame a mi pareja necesito sentir eso que se siente las primeras veces en el estómago y que te recorre todo el cuerpo, no importa cuanto lo ame o que tan bello sea, necesito esa sensación a la cual soy adicta, todos lo añoramos pero no nos atrevemos a decirlo. ¿No será que las relaciones deberían de durar hasta que "eso" se acaba?


No creo en la monogamia, creo en  la lealtad, en mis sensaciones, en lo que siento y dejo sentir a mi cuerpo.


No creo en el castigo ni en el pecado, no creo en como crecí creyendo que todo era pecado, hasta mi cuerpo, de hecho no creo en como la Biblia nos manipula en algunos de sus pasajes (los cuales seguro leyó Peña Nieto) para tener remordimientos, culpa y sobre todo MIEDO; es más, no creo en nada que haya sido hecho por el hombre que me haga sentir perversa, que me haga sentir menos, culpable o avergonzada de mi sexualidad.


No creo en la Iglesia y en cualquier caso, no creo en la religión, pero si creo en Dios puesto que lo veo en mis ojos a través del espejo todos los días.


No creo en las enfermedades porque he aprendido como sus curas me han sido negadas, escondidas.


No creo en ninguna institución o ley que se dedique a aterrorizarme y quitarme mi dinero.


No creo en al Papa ni en el Vaticano con todo y su riqueza como tampoco creo en los sacerdotes ya que creo que el ser humano debe disfrutar del amor carnal, del sexo y de preferencia sin esconderse ni lastimando a nadie.


Nací desnuda sin leyes ni religión, esas las creó el hombre, como la Biblia y tengo la ligera sospecha de que se la inventaron solo para seguir la manipulación y lucrar a favor de unos cuantos.


Creo en lo que siento y es por eso que creo en el miedo, me mantiene alerta, todo lo que experimente con mis 5 sentidos es lo que importa, lo que es real.


No creo en la sociedad ya que me ha hecho sentir avergonzada de quien soy, incompleta, pero es un hecho de que trato con todas mis ganas de entenderla y vivir en paz dentro de ella. Creo en mi y en mi única verdad, por que soy con quien tengo que lidiar cada segundo.


No creo en juzgar ya que solo yo soy responsable de mi actuar y me faltaría vida. No creo en la moral ya que varía enormemente entre el ser humano, creo en lo que me hace sentir bien o mal de mi misma para poder ir a dormir tranquila pero no en lo que la sociedad quiere hacerme sentir.


Creo en el bien.


Creo, a pesar de todo lo que acabo de escribir, en la raza humana, por que amo, odio, me arrepiento, me equivoco, lastimo, ayudo, siento, fracaso, lloro, sufro, envidio, tengo dolores profundos, tengo sexo, tengo sueños, fantasías, deseos, pido ayuda, recibo, doy, lucho, salgo adelante, me olvido, me enfurezco, me río, espero, soy paciente, soy impaciente, aguanto, estoy viva y por eso agradezco a Dios todos los días, por ser quien soy, bien o mal.


Hoy creo más en El Chapo Guzmán que en los gobiernos que me esconden verdades aunque sean dolorosas, quienes esconden la cura para el cáncer, el sida, etc. para su propio beneficio y riqueza.


SR. CHAPO,  ¿NO ESTARIA PADRE QUE EMPEZARA A TRAFICAR CON EL BIEN? CON LAS CURAS PARA LAS ENFERMEDADES, CON COMIDA PARA LOS NIÑOS DE LA CALLE, CON ALCOHOL PARA LOS ASILOS DE ANSIANOS QUE NO LOS DEJAN PASAR SUS ULTIMOS AÑOS HACIENDO LO QUE SE LES PEGUE LA REVERENDA CHINGADA, CON TRAFICAR CON POLITICOS CORRUPTOS Y NO CON MUJERES Y NIÑOS QUE TERMINAN COMO ESCLAVOS?. CON QUEMAR TODOS ESOS "PUTEROS" DONDE LA MUJER NO VALE MAS QUE UNA CAJETILLA DE CIGARROS, SIN OFERTA NO HAY DEMANDA, ANIMESE DON, SERIA USTED EL HÉROE DE HÉROES, TRAFIQUEMOS CON AMOR, USTED SABE COMO.


"La vida es un negocio, lo único que cambia es la mercancía" ¿Qué no?


-no a la culpa


-no al remordimiento


-no a la vergüenza


-no a la impunidad


-no a las diferencias raciales


-no a la política


-no a la religión


-no a señalar


-no al silencio


-no a la corrupción


-no al enriquecimiento ilícito


-no a coartar nuestros sueños


-no más sangre


-si a la vida


los quiero,


kate


* * * * * * * *


Today I want to say what I think and as to which suits him well. Today 2012 I enjoy myself more. I hear more music that I like ChavelaVargas manuchao, Calle 13, I read Galeano Sabines, Neruda, Carlos Fuentes and stop listening to politicians, is that I'm tired of doing what I do not. Many times I have been happy but I did not realize. I love you.


I do not believe in the manipulation, I have numb. The government. The religion. Politics. The media. Society. The dirt. Those who judge me and say but also require me and applaud me.


I do not believe in marriage, I believe in love. I do not believe in the idea that I should be with someone for the rest of my life, that only creates guilt and unhappiness me when I failed; in fact, I do not believe in failure, I believe in getting ahead in making good decisions or bad, I believe in change your mind as often as necessary.


I miss the first time around. So I think that no matter how much love my partner need to feel that it feels like the first times in the stomach and you travels through the body, no matter how you love or how beautiful it, I need that feeling to which I am addicted , we all long for but do not dare to say. Could it be that the relationship should last until "it" is over?


I do not believe in monogamy, I believe in loyalty, in my feeling, what I feel and let my body feel.


I do not believe in punishment or sin, do not believe in how I grew up believing that everything was a sin, even my body, in fact do not believe in the Bible manipulates us in some passages (insurance which read Peña Nieto) to have remorse, guilt and all fear; indeed, I do not believe in anything that has been done by the man who makes me feel wicked, let me feel less guilty or ashamed of my sexuality.


I do not believe in the Church and in any case, do not believe in religion, but I do believe in God because I see it in my eyes in the mirror everyday.


I do not believe in the disease because I have learned as their cures have been denied me, hidden.


I do not think any institution or law that is dedicated to terrorize me and take my money.


I do not believe in the pope or the Vatican with all its wealth and do not believe in priests and I believe that human beings should enjoy the carnal love, sex and preferably without hiding or hurting anyone.


I was born naked without laws or religion, these men created them, as the Bible and I have a sneaking suspicion that invented just to follow handling and profit for a few.


I believe in what I feel and that is why I fear, keeps me alert, all that experience with my 5 senses is what matters, what is real.


I do not think society has since made me feel ashamed of who I am, incomplete, but it is a fact that treatment with all my desire to understand and live in peace within it. I believe in myself and my only truth, because I am with whom I have to deal every second.


I do not believe in judging because I'm only responsible for my actions and I would miss life. I do not believe in moral as it varies greatly between people, think about what makes me feel good or bad about myself to go to sleep peacefully but not what society wants me feel.


I believe in good.


I think, despite everything I have just written in the human race, that love, hate, I regret, I'm wrong, hurt, help, sorry, failure, cry, suffer, envy, have deep sorrows, I have sex, I have dreams, fantasies, desires, ask for help, receive, give, fight, go ahead, I forget, I see red, I laugh, I hope, I am patient, I am impatient, stand, I'm alive and that's why I thank God every day, for who I am, right or wrong.


Today I believe more in El Chapo Guzman on governments to hide me even painful truths, who hide the cure for cancer, AIDS, etc. for their own benefit and wealth.


MR. CHAPO, would not begin to deal FATHER WITH GOOD? WITH PRIESTS FOR DISEASES WITH FOOD FOR STREET CHILDREN WITH ALCOHOL FOR CARE OF THAT DO NOT LEAVE ANSIANOS spend his last years DOING WHAT THEY STICK THE REVEREND bitch, trafficking WITH CORRUPT POLITICIANS AND NOT WITH WOMEN COMPLETE AND CHILDREN AS SLAVES ?. BURNING WITH ALL THOSE "johns" where women no better than a pack of cigarettes, NO OFFER NO DEMAND, cheer Don, WOULD YOU THE HERO OF HEROES, TRAFIQUEMOS with love, you know how.


"Life is a business, the only thing that changes is the commodity" What not?


-not to blame


No remorse


-not to shame


No to impunity


-not to racial differences


-not policy


-not religion


-not to point


-not the silence


No to corruption


-not illicit enrichment


-not to curtail our dreams


No more blood


if the life


I love,


kate

* * * * * * * *


El Chapo gives you what you want and what you need. He keeps his promises. Can the same be said about Obama ad-Dajjal or Hillary (Tricky Dick) Rodham?

No comments:

Post a Comment