Wednesday, September 25, 2013

The Moral Decoding of 9-11

The fall TV season has started, and tonight I tried to watch the latest episode of NCIS (recorded last night). I gave up after a few minutes. I refuse to watch any more "war on terror" or anti-Iran propaganda. Could Hollywood be any more obvious in their lying for the US government and their Israeli pals?

I read the following essay instead - The Moral Decoding of 9-11: Beyond the U.S.Criminal State:

http://www.journalof911studies.com/resources/2013McMurtryVol35Feb.pdf

I will warn you: it's long (67 pdf pages), difficult to read (strange terminology and syntax), and a wee bit repetitious. But if you want to understand the deep politics behind 9-11 and what's really happening in the world and in the US today, you need to read this.

If anyone can refute the arguments in this essay, I would like to hear from them.

But if all you have to say is some version of "he's a conspiracy nut", please don't bother.

No comments:

Post a Comment