Tuesday, October 7, 2014

US Doing Nothing To Prevent Ebola Entering Country

Read what this reporter said, and you will realize that Obama ad-Dajjal is doing NOTHING to prevent Ebola from entering our country:

CNN senior medical correspondent Elizabeth Cohen said she was shocked and horrified at the lack of screening for Ebola at an Atlanta airport after coming back from Liberia.

Speaking to HLN on Monday, Cohen described what happened when she was going through customs at Atlanta’s Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport.

“I expected that they were going to take my temperature, they were going to ask me lots of questions, but they didn’t,” Cohen said.

Cohen explained she told the airport official that she just came back from Liberia covering the Ebola outbreak.

“I said, ‘I’m a journalist. I’ve come back from Liberia, I was covering Ebola.’ And the gentleman who was helping me – the officer – he started to hand my passport back and said, ‘Welcome home,’ but instead said, ‘Wait a second, I got an email about passengers like you. Hold on a second.’”

Cohen continued: “And he went and conferred with someone and he didn’t know and they conferred with someone else. And in the end he said, ‘You need to watch yourself for signs of Ebola.’ And I said, ‘Well, what am I watching out for?’ and he couldn’t tell me.”

Cohen’s producer and photojournalist were also not told of the signs to check for.

http://atlanta.cbslocal.com/2014/10/07/cnn-reporter-shocked-and-pretty-horrified-at-the-lack-of-screening-for-ebola-in-us-airports/

This seems to confirm that Obama ad-Dajjal is intentionally allowing the virus to spread:

http://sainthoward.blogspot.com/2014/10/is-ebola-being-intentionally-spread.html

No comments:

Post a Comment