Hillary thinks the toxic water fiasco in Flint, MI is "immoral". You can read about it here:
I tend to agree.
But what things does she appear to tolerate as "moral"?
1. The starvation of at least 500,000 Iraqi children while her so-called husband was President;
2. The murder of Muammar Gaddafi (not only moral, but funny - see https://youtu.be/mlz3-OzcExI);
3. The Patriot Act;
4. The 2003 invasion of Iraq;
5. The torture of "war on terror" prisoners;
6. Her so-called husband's sexual assaults and rapes.
She is not a person whose "morality" should be emulated.