Friday, November 22, 2013

Why I don't believe the Warren Commission Report

To give the other side a chance (i.e., the accomplices after the fact), here's an article in The Dallas Morning News about JFK conspiracy theories:


If there is a lack of evidence, it is because the FBI destroyed it and the CIA manipulated it.

I'm not going to believe a theory which maintains that nearly every single non-government witness to the crime was mistaken or lying about what they saw and heard.

I'm not going to believe a theory which disregards evidence that the accused did not commit the crime.

I'm not going to believe a theory which relies upon a film that has no credible chain of custody and whose authenticity cannot be independently verified.

I'm not going to believe a theory which relies upon an autopsy which was sabotaged by high ranking military officers and which does not agree with the observations of the physicians at Parkland Hospital and other competent observers who saw the body in Dallas.

I'm not going to believe a theory which relies upon miracles such as the "magic bullet theory".

I'm not going to believe a theory which relies upon evidence which has disappeared from the National Archives.

In short, I'm not going to believe a theory when there is a lack of evidence that the theory is correct.

No comments:

Post a Comment