Friday, May 13, 2022

Saint Nancy The Merciful

You've probably seen this story about Speaker Pelosi:

http://www.informationliberation.com/?id=63083

It might be useful to expand her biblical quotation:

34 Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:

35 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in:

36 Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me.

Matthew 25 KJV

# # # # # # # #

Note what it does NOT say:

I was naive, so you took advantage of me.

I was vulnerable, so you weakened me further.

I was rich, so you helped oligarchs fleece my wealth.

I was the enemy of your enemy, so you sent me weapons.

I advanced your geopolitical goals, so you engineered my desolation.

Yes, Ukraine now needs our food. But so do our citizens.

Our government caused this entire mess, so we must accept the responsibility for ending it.

But the right way to end it is via diplomacy and reconciliation, NOT by promoting a greater conflict which will wreak more havoc. Violence only begets more violence.

The only truly just war is one where Jesus Christ is the Commander-in-Chief, and frankly I don't see Him anywhere the US now is manipulating events.

No comments:

Post a Comment