Monday, September 6, 2021

Jerusalem Of Gold

Here is a warning narrative from Miko Peled:

The risk of Israel destroying the Al-Aqsa Mosque and the Dome of the Rock and replacing them with a so-called Jewish temple is real and present. Building a temple in place of the mosque and golden dome that grace Jerusalem today has been a long-time Zionist aspiration, expressed in songs, tales, and, over the last decade, provocations that could lead to the spark Zionists need to raze the Haram Al-Sharif.

You can read the rest @

https://www.mintpressnews.com/zionisms-anthem-the-danger-lurking-in-jerusalem-of-gold/278352/

If you were to ask me, I'd say the entire "war on terror" crusade was a pretext for the destruction of Muslim nations which posed a threat to Israel's dreams for Jerusalem and for the rest of the Holy Land. Some may respond by saying it's what G-d wants, but I don't hear G-d's voice in any of this. Do you? If you do, tell me ... where is the Messiah who wields His sword?

If you do not agree with my assessment, please show me your proof. I'd really like to see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment