Tuesday, May 28, 2019

Why Are We Apologizing To AOC ???

Here is a report about a group who made a video statement about AOC for which they are now apologizing:

https://sports.yahoo.com/fresno-grizzlies-apologize-to-alexandria-ocasio-cortez-for-offensive-tribute-video-131328486.html

No such apology is required. Does anyone apologize for the insults and threats they make against Trump? No they do not, and the President is a person of FAR greater stature than AOC.

Is she similar to Fidel or the NK leader? I would say yes. Is she respectful of the US, its military, or our veterans and their sacrifices? I'm thinking NO, but I could be wrong. I don't pay that much attention to her nonsense.

What's good for the gander is good for the goose. I'll apologize to her when everyone apologizes to our President (i.e., when hell freezes over).

No comments:

Post a Comment