McDonald's customers stepped over a disabled man as he choked to death on a lump of meat so they could get served, an inquest heard.
Mike Ore, who had spina bifida, collapsed when a ball of food blocked his oesophagus as he sat in his wheelchair in the Cheltenham restaurant.
CCTV footage revealed that it was three minutes before anybody went to the 47 year-old's assistance, Gloucestershire Coroner's Court was told.
One man who went to his aid told the inquest he saw several customers step over Mr Ore in order to get to the counter.
You can read the rest @
I would like to think that most Americans are not this depraved, but I'm not really sure.