Wednesday, October 26, 2022

Thoughts On Freedom

From Dr. Mark McDonald, MD:

"I felt much freer in Bosnia this summer than I do now in the United States. In every city I visited there, I found no restrictions on travel, speech, or medical decision-making. Criminality was frowned upon, rather than encouraged. The people I spoke with appeared to be well-informed on issues of importance to their local community. In contrast, Los Angeles, where I live and work, is an authoritarian city. So is the state of California. And so is the United States as a whole. Soon, though, America may progress from an authoritarian nation to a totalitarian state. How did we arrive at this stage?"

Source - https://www.globalresearch.ca/stages-totalitarianism-america-moving-from-authoritarian-to-totalitarian/5797219

How indeed. Read the rest of this post to find his ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment