Saturday, June 24, 2023

Every Parasite Needs A Host

Here is an observation by James Kirkpatrick:

I don’t know what it’s like to live under a government that deliberately doesn’t try to make my life worse.

It’s not like, when somebody stands up and says, oh today we’re going to talk about defending Human Rights, I say, “Oh good, this is great, I’m going get more rights!”

No, every time somebody says something like that, I know a disaster is about to ensue.

But it’s not just because they’re misguided, it’s because there’s a real system behind this that they profit from.

Source - https://www.unz.com/article/if-gop-just-did-whats-needed-to-win-wed-be-better-off-but-they-prefer-money/

The entire essay is a good explanation of that system and why "our" government is so messed up. Read it if you can spare the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment