- Source in Saudi Arabia says American private security contractors are carrying out 'interrogations' on princes and billionaires arrested in crackdown
- Detained members of Saudi elite have been hung by their feet and beaten by interrogates, source says
- Among those hung upside down are Prince Alwaleed bin Talal, an investor worth at least $7 billion who is being held at Riyadh's Ritz Carlton
- Arrests were ordered three weeks ago by Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman
- Source claims mercenaries are from 'Blackwater', a claim also made by Lebanese president
- But its successor firm denies it has any operations in Saudi Arabia whatsoever and says its staff abide by U.S. law
- Americans who commit torture abroad can be jailed for up to 20 years
You can read the rest @
That last part is a joke. No one is going to prosecute US torturers and murderers.
We have sunk pretty low, but we've got a long way to go before we reach bottom.
And don't tell me this is a "Trump" issue. Hillary would torture 'em, too. There's a lot at stake here, and the dark forces behind this will do anything to enact their agenda for the Middle East and the world.