Thursday, December 10, 2015

Facebook Welcomes Muslims

Mark Zuckerberg urged the world not to “succumb to cynicism” despite bigots like Donald Trump calling for Muslims to be banned from entering the United States. Today, Facebook’s CEO posted on his site that “I want to add my voice in support of Muslims in our community and around the world … As the leader of Facebook I want you to know that you are always welcome here and that we will fight to protect your rights”.

You can read the rest @
http://techcrunch.com/2015/12/09/a-social-network-for-everyone/

Gee, Mark - I hate to "succumb to cynicism", but I just have to ask this question: Are you genuinely welcoming Muslims out of friendship, or is it because Facebook, Twitter, and other social media provide the data which is used by various intelligence agencies to target Muslim extremists for signature strike drone assassinations?

I don't believe you, Mark. I don't believe ANY of you rich bastards.

No comments:

Post a Comment