Thursday, October 22, 2015

The Paperless Secretary Of State ???

During questioning from Indiana Republican Susan Brooks, Clinton was asked to account for the relative lack of emails to and from State Department officials regarding the situation on the ground in Libya from 2011 to 2012, as the situation deteriorated.

“Well, congresswoman, I did not conduct most of the business I did on behalf of our country on email. I conducted it in meetings, I read massive amounts of memos, great deal of classified information, I made a lot of secure phone calls, I was in and out of the White House all the time,” Clinton said.


You can read the rest @

http://www.politico.com/story/2015/10/hillary-clinton-no-computer-state-department-benghazi-hearing-215053

Where then are the records of all this activity? One cannot conduct "official business" without there being "official records" of it. If she kept no such records, then she appears to have been grossly negligent.


My overall impression (then and now) is that she spent more time on the road cruising with her "body servant" Huma doing Hillary business than she ever did conducting The People's business. She spent a lot of our money in the process, and delivered damn few positive results.


In fact, can you name any positive result of Hillary's tenure as SOS? I cannot.

No comments:

Post a Comment