Thursday, October 22, 2015

Benghazi Hearings Summarized

Republicans: We want to know what really happened. We're not doing this for political gain. Trust us.

Democrats: Nothing to see. Nothing to hear. Go back to your homes. Republicans are evil.


Hillary: I came, I saw, he died. When I'm President, I will break you people in half.


We The People: We're divided into three groups - (1) Those who want to crucify her; (2) Those who want to grant her sainthood; and (3) Those who don't give a damn.


Saint Howard: Stupid is as stupid does.


Update - Here is confirmation of the third point above (the part about Hillary):

http://www.newyorker.com/humor/borowitz-report/clinton-compiles-mental-list-of-people-to-destroy

If this is true, and I see no reason to believe it's not, she is one sick puppy.

No comments:

Post a Comment