Thursday, February 27, 2020

Professor Doom - RIP

Here is a poem by Professor Doom
(published posthumously)

Allow today’s post as a poem I wrote:

Every day is cancer day, every single day
Every day is cancer day, it never goes away
Cancer in the morning, afternoon and night
Cancer in the darkness, cancer in the light

Cancer treatments, cancer pain
Cancer just comes back again
Cancer life is constant fright
This is not a cancer fight

Cancer hokum, cancer lies
Ev’ry one with cancer dies
“Trust me,” says another doc
But it’s just another crock

Cancer doctor wrong again
Cancer doctor rakes it in
Cancer doctor never right,
Cancer doctor just a blight

“Don’t give up” they do refrain
But the cancer’s back again
Kill my future, kill my past,
Doctors now kill me at last

CancerCancerCancerCancerCancerCancerCancerCancerCancerCancerCancerCancerCancerCancerCancerCancerCancerCancerCancerCancer

,,,,

Every day was cancer day, every single day
Every day was cancer day, it never went away…

Source - http://professorconfess.blogspot.com/

I found Professor Doom's blog by accident, but you may have noticed that I quoted him several times on mine.

As you probably have guessed, he died of cancer a few days ago - a cancer which was misdiagnosed and/or mishandled for a long time until it took his life.

I have heard others complain about MD Anderson in Houston, TX and would never go there myself for treatment. I get the impression they think you're going to die no matter what they do, so they use your "treatment" as an opportunity to experiment. At least that's what the wife of a former MDA patient told me, and I have no reason to doubt her.

Goodbye, Professor Doom. We're really gonna miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment