Sunday, July 19, 2020

Talking To The Animals

Here is a project to create tech which allows human-animal communication:

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-07-17/rock-star-and-internet-founder-team-up-on-dr-dolittle-technology

I wonder what they'll say. I suspect many of them don't really like us or what we're doing to their world.

By the way, I would beware of Jeremy Coller's desire to end factory farming. Doing so would cause a huge die-off of the human population. Somehow I suspect that may be exactly what he wants.

Why don't rich people and "rock stars" ever volunteer to die for the good of the planet? Why is it always We the People who have to make the ultimate sacrifice? I suppose they'd argue that's where we'd get the most bang for the buck.

No comments:

Post a Comment