Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Turd Mining

Here is something Jon Stewart said about "The Daily Show":

"I think of us as turd miners. I put on my helmet, I go and mine turds. Hopefully I don’t get turd lung disease.”

You can read the rest @
https://www.yahoo.com/news/trevor-noah-reveals-real-reason-045435204.html

I could not agree more.

And he's not the only turd miner out there. Here are some others who appear to fit the bill:

  • Robert De Niro
  • Kathy Griffin
  • Lewis Black
  • Alec Baldwin
  • Melissa McCarthy

All they seem to do is mine turds, which they sling at us in return for lots of money they don't otherwise deserve.

A few years ago, some other turd miners dug up the rankest turd of all and supported her run for the presidency - Hillary Clinton. What a stink fest THAT was.

I don't know about you, but I'm tired of having to deal with all these turds. I would greatly appreciate if the miners would just cool it and find something worthwhile to do with their time ... and our money.

No comments:

Post a Comment