Monday, November 28, 2022

Last Light

Here is confirmation of my claims about "Joe Biden's" sabotage of our energy system:

https://www.newsmax.com/newsmax-tv/neil-chatterjee-biden-energy-policy/2022/11/27/id/1098097/

It is far easier to destroy than to build, and more convenient for TPTB to leave us no choice other than the one they choose. And they have chosen riches for themselves and poverty for the rest of us.

I recently watched the TV series Last Light on Peacock. It encapsulates the mess we've allowed TPTB to put us in. I suggest you watch it and then compare its ending to the actual situation we'll all soon have to live with.

And do me a favor - let me know if I was wrong about any this. If I was, I'd really like to know how someone pulled a rabbit out of this empty hat.

No comments:

Post a Comment