Thursday, July 21, 2022

Denial Is A Strange Thing

I have been getting comments on Facebook suggesting I'm an idiot for not believing what I can see with my own eyes. Kinda like the gist of this piece:

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/paigeskinner/gb-news-dont-look-up

So if I'm supposed to trust what I can see with my own eyes, then I should no longer support any of the following:

  • the claim that Lee Oswald shot JFK
  • the claim that Sirhan Sirhan shot RFK
  • the claim that jetliners brought down WTC1, WTC2, and WTC7
  • the claim that a jetliner hit the Pentagon on 9/11
  • the claim that mRNA "vaccines" are safe and effective
  • any claims the US is doing just fine
  • any claims that Joe Biden is fit to be President

Will all you haters please make up your minds?

No comments:

Post a Comment