Tuesday, June 22, 2021

When Did We Become Human ???

Here is a brief exploration of modern human evolution (the link has all the details):

https://singularityhub.com/2020/10/18/when-did-we-become-fully-human-what-fossils-and-dna-tell-us-about-the-evolution-of-modern-intelligence/

If tools and technology are the chief measures of our "evolution", I would say we haven't evolved much at all. We mostly depend on a few innovators, and the rest of us are "monkey see, monkey do". I don't see that as progress. Do you?

The next great change allegedly will come from all this transhumanism crap. But won't we still be the flesh and blood we were before? Or will microchips and mRNA therapies turn us into something completely different?

Frankly, I don't want to know. I was happy with the way I am until the singularity crowd decided to upset the apple cart. Now, according to them, I'm just obsolete.

No comments:

Post a Comment