Monday, January 8, 2024

Fiscal Insanity

Looks like Congress once again is going to REALLY screw us with debt:

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/us-congressional-leaders-announce-top-line-spending-deal-sunday-media-2024-01-07/

I hear latest budget proposal is $1.66 TRILLION. I cannot believe any sane person would authorize such a thing, but here we are.

Seldom mentioned, but just as ominous, is the fact the Congressional debt limit has been SUSPENDED until January 2025. Talk about kicking the can down the road, while at the same time setting the next President up to fail !!!

In my opinion, our fate rests in the hands of religious fanatics and incompetents. I suggest we start praying REALLY hard for the Second Coming, since I doubt any earthly leader is capable of solving the predicament we're putting ourselves into.

No comments:

Post a Comment