Monday, July 2, 2018

There Is No Shame In Cleaning Toilets

Ms. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez of New York has responded to criticism of her alleged background by stating that her mother cleaned toilets so she (Ms. O-C) could go to college.

My mother cleaned toilets, too. Hell, ALL of our mothers did.

I also cleaned toilets. Just about everyone who ever went to military boot camp did. It helps show one their place in the overall scheme of things.

Dear Alex - The issue for me is not what your mother did. I want to know if YOU have ever cleaned someone else's toilet. In my opinion, we need a congress filled with people who have cleaned toilets, not one filled with rich people who pay others to clean theirs.

And somehow I just cannot visualize you with a toilet brush in your hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment